In-Home 60-minute prenatal consultation - $125; In-Office 60-minute prenatal consultation - $80
These private visits are for mothers (and their partners) who have a predisposed possibility of lactation difficulty or have a history of difficulties breastfeeding in the past.
What Takes Place at a Prenatal Consultation?
Possible breastfeeding challenges will be discussed and the mother will receive a personalized Plan for Successful Breastfeeding.
Some insurance policies will cover the cost of a lactation consultation; all consultations will include paperwork to file with your insurance company and a report sent to your primary care provider(s).
Some issues that indicate a prenatal consultation :
- Previous difficulties breastfeeding
- Previous child with severe jaundice
- History of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Maternal diabetes and/or gestational diabetes
- Maternal history of infertility
- Inverted nipples
- Inducing lactation for adopted or intended child
To book an in-home prenatal consultation, please call 619-606-2211 or email email@example.com. To book an in-office prenatal consultation, please click here: