The San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies heavily on donations from our friends, clients, and local community members.
- A donation of $50-85 will help subsidize one private breastfeeding consultation for a low-income family.
- A donation of $195 will help subsidize one initial breastfeeding consultation and 2 follow-up appointments for a low-income family.
- A donation of $700 will pay for one scholarship to attend the UCSD Extension Lactation Educator Counselor program.
- In addition to your personal donation, consider asking if your place of employment offers matching gifts to charitable organizations. If you donate, maybe they will as well.
- Help us connect with the charitable giving department in your business or organization, to see if they would be interested in donating a larger sum to the SDBFC Foundation to improve the health and wellbeing of our local families.
All donations can be sent by check to:
3355 4th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92103
Donate through our PayPal account.