Are you a graphic designer?
Are you passionate about breastfeeding?
Do you want to design a logo for our newly created nonprofit, the San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation?
The San Diego Breastfeeding Center (SDBFC) Foundation JUST received the 501(c)3 nonprofit designation and we are in desperate need for a logo for our website and marketing materials. Since we are a brand new nonprofit, we are understandably low on funds, so we are looking for an in-kind donation from a generous graphic designer who would love to donate his/her time and expertise to further our mission to provide lactation support to ALL mothers and babies in San Diego!
Here are the details for the logo contest:
1. You must incorporate the words: San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation.
2. The logo must include an image.
3. The entire logo must be original artwork and cannot be copied from any other source.
4. The winner must allow the San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation to use the logo on the San Diego Breastfeeding Center website, as well as on all of the SDBFC Foundation materials and social media, without compensation or restriction of rights. The San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation will have any and all rights regarding the logo.
5. All applicants must submit their logo (as a jpeg) to SDBFCFoundation@gmail.com by midnight (PST) October 8, 2016.
6. The winner will be announced on October 14, 2016 and will have a link to their website (if applicable) on the San Diego Breastfeeding Center Foundation web page.
We are so excited to see what you create for us! Thank you, in advance, for your time and dedication to help us provide breastfeeding consultations for low-income families.