Are you a graphic designer?
Are you a passionate breastfeeding supporter?
Do you want to create a logo for our Nursing in Public Task Force???
The time has come.... the San Diego Nursing in Public Task Force materials are almost ready to launch on our website, but, alas, we desperately need a logo! Since we are all a bunch of passionate breastfeeding supporters who will do anything to uphold a mother's right to breastfeed in public (ahem....and we are not getting paid for any of this), we have decided to hold a logo contest.
Here are the details for the logo contest:
1. You must incorporate the words 'San Diego Nursing in Public Task Force' OR 'San Diego NIP Task Force.'
2. The logo can simply be just the words listed above or you can include an image as well.
3. The entire logo must be original artwork and cannot be copied from any other source.
4. The winner must allow the San Diego Nursing in Public Task Force to use the logo on the San Diego Breastfeeding Center and the San Diego County Breastfeeding Coalition websites, as well as on all of the NIP Task Force materials, without compensation or restriction of rights. The San Diego Breastfeeding Center will have any and all rights regarding the logo.
5. All applicants must submit their logo (as a jpeg) to email@example.com by midnight (PST) June 10, 2013.
6. Winner will be announced on June 14, 2013 and will have a link to their website (if applicable) on all San Diego NIP Task Force web pages.
The volunteers for the San Diego NIP Task Force have created an amazing collection of materials and resources for our nursing in public mamas, so we can't wait to have a logo that truly represents our cause! If you have any questions, please feel free to post in the comments or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let the logo contest begin!!!